It's spring time and the weather is warming up! Time to think about Summer Camp! Register now for Sperber Music Summer camps! Register
early because space is limited!
- Mini Musicians Camp - 6 spots remain
- Music & Movement Camp - 11 spots remain
Due to a Fulton County Schools Teacher Workday on June 2nd, the Mini Musicians Summer Camp (ages 3-5) will be 4 days (June 3-6 from 10:00 a.m.-1:45 p.m.). The Music & Movement Summer Camp (rising 1st-5th Grade) will be 5 days (June 9-13 from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.). Click on Classes/Camps for all the details!
1. Do you offer a sibling discount? There is no sibling discount for summer camps. Early registration discount saves $15 per child!! Early Discount ends March 31,
2. Where do camps take place? Birmingham Falls ES, 14865 Birmingham Hwy, Milton, GA
3. How do I register? Visit www.SperberMusic.com. Click on Register tab. Fill out form. Remember: registration is not complete until payment is received.
4. What forms of payment do you take? Check or credit cards. Mail checks to: Sperber Music, 12772 Donegal Lane, Milton, GA 30004. Call to pay by credit card: (678) 223-3653
5. What will my child do during the camp? Children will be active music makers during the entire camp. Singing, dancing, playing instruments, playing games, using puppets, parachute play, and so much more. Children are taught using the Orff-Schulwerk approach to music education. Orff-Schulwerk is creative, active music instruction.
6. What does my child need to bring to camp each day? Children need to wear shoes that stay on their feet (flip flops are discouraged). Children need to bring a large
snack or lunch each day (please let me know if your child has any allergies).
7. What is Orff Schulwerk? It is a method of teaching music that encompasses singing, dancing, moving, creating, playing and more! Orff Schulwerk teaches music in the way children learn best: activity, play, creativity. Lessons are always evolving! They can be simplified to help a struggling child or taken to the next level to encourage high order thinking skills. EVERY CHILD WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!